Brumation?

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
Hazel came out of hiding after almost a month today for three hours! Then she went back into her hide. She still won't eat but at least she came out of her hide for a little bit
IMG_20231015_151948747.jpg

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Wow from her pic she looks like shes younger --
That's what other people said but I've had her for almost two years and I had her since she was 3-4 months old. I got her on Jan 9 or 19 I can't remember it's one of those days of 2022 and they said they hatched on November 18

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hello guys,
It's been a while.
Hazel came out of her hide and slept under her light for the first time in a month.
This morning I gave her kale and see if she would eat it and she ate it like it was her last meal!
I weighed her and her weight is still the same.
I also gave her a couple of silk worms and horn worms.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Hazel is so beautiful! She is 2 roughly? That's great she came out now & hasn't lost any weight at
all, she must be very healthy.
At least she is eating her greens so well & a few worms too. I know you are happy to see her out &
about now!

Tracie

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hello,

Hazel is so beautiful! She is 2 roughly? That's great she came out now & hasn't lost any weight at
all, she must be very healthy.
At least she is eating her greens so well & a few worms too. I know you are happy to see her out &
about now!

Tracie
She went back into hiding after five days bit news fun bday she bday fun and about. Yes it's hard to believe she's 2 when she looks way younger.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom