More poo

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaShomb

MY Keepper has always had white poo, is this normal for them? Are herp store that woches him when we go on vacation has naver sad anything about it.LaShomb
Newbie Poster

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
The white in their poop is urine (urates) and there should always be some passed each time along with the brown substance. The urates should be soft, never rubbery or hard like chalk or that could mean the beardie is dehydrated.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
So, he only passes the urates each time, never any brown poop? How long has that been going on?

LaShomb

Original Poster
Since i got him, he used to pass millit when we had him on that but sice we swiched him off it he has only had whight poo.

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
How long have you had him? Can you feel any hard lumps in his stomach? The millit may have impacted him.

LaShomb

Original Poster
I have had him for a bout a year, he has no hard spots in his stomick, he has been of the millit for a bout 6 months. He pasis his wight stoll dally and eats.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
What does he eat in a day? What are the tank temps and what type of thermometer are you using to check them? Could you fill us in on the brand & type of UVB you have? Not passing the brown part of the poop isn't normal, perhaps he is going in his tank and you don't see it? What substrate are you using now? How often do you bathe him?

LaShomb

Original Poster
The genrol temp is 80 with the basking spot at 90-100. He is on paper, he usholy eats veggys and frouts, he is not big on live food, but eats 24 crickits a week, he gets and egg once a month or so. We ues the repglow 10 for light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom