Is there a single company that ships to BC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zillathakilla

Juvie Member
someone please help...every website i have gone too doesn't ship to Canada, i really need a reptisun 10.0 uvb fluorescent tube!

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Oh, you didn't mention anything about cost. Just that you needed a Reptisun 10.0 :wink:
I can try and do some more digging.

zillathakilla

Juvie Member
Original Poster
LMAO everyones saying that, i thought it was obvious that everyone wants the cheapest best quality? :p i have a friend who lives in ontario,he was the one that got me into BD(his female recently passed away :( :( :( ) maybe he can get me one from the store he works at :)

zillathakilla

Juvie Member
Original Poster
They think it might have been sick when they bought her so...pet stores suck so bad.. =/ anyways yeah ill try to get in touch with him :p

pogvitt

Hatchling Member
Where do you live in BC? If you're anywhere near the border, you can have your things shipped to 'ship happens', and then zip across the border and pick it up.

zillathakilla

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I live like 30 minutes away from the border! :p i asked my mom if we could take a day trip and go see the stores in bellingham but we havn't renewed our passports :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom