Is she trying to lay eggs???

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girl puff is sitting with her head in the corner trying to like dig a hole or like escape could she be trying to make a den or wat ever the do to lay eggs???

coltonl

i would think if she digs 24/7 then yes she is pregnant but if she did it once then i HIGHLY doubt it.

My female that is pregnant is HUGE and she digs non stop and not usually in the corner.

Sk8indragon

Original Poster
Ok and this is off breeding but it happens at the same time I put a higher watteg is could it be to hot??? It's a 100w in a 30 g tank

coltonl

Get a thermometer and check if its alright, i have no idea what the temps would be. i use 100w's for my hatchling bins and they have no lid at all and thats the only thing i use it for. so i dont really wanna guess by comparing the two... it just dosent work that way

Sk8indragon

Original Poster
Well I have a thermonater that I got from petsmart I thinks it's a cheap one but I'm low on money I'm a kid and with the economy I rly can't go spending hundreds on it... I mean if it needs it or it will die my parents will help but if not it's all my money.... And I no " you have a mother liveing things in your care you need to spend money on it!!!!!"
I no I no but I just want the nesisarys right now.
Ooo and my chessey thermonater says it's about like 102 on the hot side and 75 on the cool side.

coltonl

the temps are fine and i use cheap temp guages too. they work just as good as an expensive one anyways.

Sk8indragon

Original Poster
Well that's been the only time she seems fine now .... Well thanks now I'm not worryed about her thanks againe :blob8:

peera

Sub-Adult Member
A very good digital thermometer is the Accurite. You can get it for $12 at Walmart. It really is essential to your dragons health to have a good, accurate thermometer, or you could be baking them and never know. I had a cheap thermometer an inch away from one of my dragons basking spots, and according to it, it was 65* even though the entire room wasn't even that cold.

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
The round thermometers can be as much as 20 degrees off. I would buy a digital thermometer as soon as you can.

How old is your dragon?

Sk8indragon

Original Poster
See I don't no how old she is... Hehe :roll: but I no she's 16 in. Don't no if that's helps and she hasent been getting crux everyday because I need to split 1,000 of them with some 1 cuz I can only have 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom