increased in appetite

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbbrown

Hatchling Member
i have noticed an increased in appetite. less bugs and more greens. mostly bok choi and mustard greens which are his favorites. i have had him for almost 3 years and his age is unknown.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's good to hear. For an adult, the more greens the better. Those are good options. I would offer as much variety in the salad as you can for best health.

cbbrown

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
he doesn't care for collard greens or dandelion greens. bok choi is his absolute favorite. he also sometimes get half a leaf of romaine every few days. we have some julianned squash but he's not much of a squash eater he loves yellow or orange peppers will eat red but refuses green. the vet said after he did another fecal that kaisei is just a picky eater, he said one of the pickiest he has seen.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Well, i have to say that the last time (and i do mean the last time)that tried to feed bok choy to Peaches, there was a price to pay. It involved paper towels, cleaning liquid, a vacuum cleaner and, furniture rearrangement. Seems Peaches doesnt like it much at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom