ice berg lettuce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella12898

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
wouldnt it be good to give them ice berg every now and then because its mostly water? They dont drink water out of a bowl (well Pablo dosent) but like as a source of water?

babyelvissocute

Sub-Adult Member
Well I think their main source of water comes from all their veggies, and their baths. I also heard that too much ice burg lettuce can make them have diharra (sp?) but I sometimes put a little lettuce in his salads for a little water and he likes it. :D

~Kaitlyn & Elvis

PlantWac

Didn't i read somewhere that lettuce in general has a large amount of something which binds with calcium in it? which would make maintaining calcium levels of a beardie (which is difficult enough) even harder?

Or is that just me?

senshine

PlantWac":59a66 said:
Didn't i read somewhere that lettuce in general has a large amount of something which binds with calcium in it? which would make maintaining calcium levels of a beardie (which is difficult enough) even harder?

Or is that just me?
I believe that is spinach you are thinking of. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

The basking side of my tank isn't getting up to the suggested 100degrees. Does that mean I need to get a new basking light?
does her poop look healthy?
In your perspective does my baby bearded dragon look healthy or unhealthy? Does she look bloated? she is active and eats very well also she is in her basking spot all day
03DC25E0-A96A-4ADE-81BD-CDA01EF361B5.jpeg
5DF1B3FA-8331-45DF-9E7D-741216014CE9.jpeg
you know that feeling when you want to change your profile picture, but like you don’t want to lose the good one you have? That’s me, right now
HELP WITH MY BEARDIE EGGS DONT WANT THEM TO DIE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lyrebird.Rainwing
Top Bottom