Urban reptiles (breeder)

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Has anyone bought a beardie from Urban reptiles? Or have any info about them in general?
My breeding plans have been put on ice with Sweet Pea's passing. Sinatra is to small to get it done with Snickers and Ruby has already clutched 4 times since January so I don't want to put her through anything else this year.
I've been looking around at a lot of breeders and have seen lots of beautiful morphs but I really like the looks of some of their lines, but I don't know anything about them.
It'll probably be a little while before I commit to another beardie or 3 (my girlfriend is still struggling with the loss of Zen and Sweet Pea, well I am to I suppose) but I kindda want to have a game plan in place for when the time comes.
Any info is much appreciated.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I've never heard of them but I did take a quick look at their website. The animals look very good but they sell a lot of different species so you might just be a little bit leery since there are so many different creatures in their care. Do they raise these themselves or get them from another source. Of course they might be a great company. See if anyone else has experience with them and look up " reviews for" any company you do business with.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I've never heard of them but I did take a quick look at their website. The animals look very good but they sell a lot of different species so you might just be a little bit leery since there are so many different creatures in their care. Do they raise these themselves or get them from another source. Of course they might be a great company. See if anyone else has experience with them and look up " reviews for" any company you do business with.
I'm going to look up the reviews for sure, but honestly I trust opinions here more 🙂

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom