ice berg lettuce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella12898

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
wouldnt it be good to give them ice berg every now and then because its mostly water? They dont drink water out of a bowl (well Pablo dosent) but like as a source of water?

babyelvissocute

Sub-Adult Member
Well I think their main source of water comes from all their veggies, and their baths. I also heard that too much ice burg lettuce can make them have diharra (sp?) but I sometimes put a little lettuce in his salads for a little water and he likes it. :D

~Kaitlyn & Elvis

PlantWac

Didn't i read somewhere that lettuce in general has a large amount of something which binds with calcium in it? which would make maintaining calcium levels of a beardie (which is difficult enough) even harder?

Or is that just me?

senshine

PlantWac":59a66 said:
Didn't i read somewhere that lettuce in general has a large amount of something which binds with calcium in it? which would make maintaining calcium levels of a beardie (which is difficult enough) even harder?

Or is that just me?
I believe that is spinach you are thinking of. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom