HELP stress marks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed my dragon has stress marks but they are very recent. I don't know much about them but was wondering if there is any way to get rid of them or how bad they are for him. hope fully you guys can help I'm very worried.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Hello,
Please dont panic.
Stress marks are very tempermental and are not the end of the world. Its just a scary name.
Stressmarks are generally just an indicator that your dragon is cranky.
Dex used to get them after a bath or first thing in the morning when she was woken up by lights on. They'd fade within an hour or so.

Its only when they persist for a few days that would tell us something might be wrong.

Holly

yoyofanatic

Original Poster
Thanks, that helped a lot They are starting to fade there is only a few left. I think I know what the problem is my sister was holding him and the dog got close to him. It was just weird because I've heard about them but hes never had them in the 5 years Ive had him.
Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom