Funny stories!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen and heard about people's beardies do some pretty funny and cute stuff. What about you guys? Do you have any funny stories to tell me?

BeardieMommy3991

Sub-Adult Member
Toothless is a bucket of laughs that scaleybum. He enjoys climbing the curtains and the bricks on our fireplace!

Hmm, particularly funny. One time he was exploring the living room, and was especially determined to get into our small metal trash can. No matter what we did, he kept on trying until finally we looked away for a moment and heard a *clang!*. A much flustered and embarrased lizard was sitting in a bunch of paper and bottles (plastic).

Maxwellsmomma1989

Hatchling Member
max loves to chase my chihuaha everytime the chihuaha tries to even smell this weed outside that max loves max gets all puffed out and hisses at him and can chase him for a good 100-200 feet they have fun together or max likes to chase the dog to try to lick its feet my lizzard is obsessed with feet im not sure why but he is.

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
BeardieMommy3991":cytp4m6y said:
Hmm, particularly funny. One time he was exploring the living room, and was especially determined to get into our small metal trash can. No matter what we did, he kept on trying until finally we looked away for a moment and heard a *clang!*. A much flustered and embarrased lizard was sitting in a bunch of paper and bottles (plastic).

Rogue, is really playful too. She loves climbing our screen door. She tends to get stuck at the top, and I have to climb a latter to get to her. That's hilarious though! I don't think I've ever heard of a beardie climbing into a trahs can. I hope he didn't get hurt though.

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Maxwellsmomma1989":3ava7ebz said:
max loves to chase my chihuaha everytime the chihuaha tries to even smell this weed outside that max loves max gets all puffed out and hisses at him and can chase him for a good 100-200 feet they have fun together or max likes to chase the dog to try to lick its feet my lizzard is obsessed with feet im not sure why but he is.

That's sooo cute! I wish Rogue had other friends to play with, but my dad won't let me get any other pets :(

Tonja

BD.org Addict
These are cute stories but wish you could have gotten a picture of yours in the trash can. Geico in his infinite wisdom just got stuck behind the heavy paper I put in to cut out the reflections and his glass dancing. I hear all this scratching and I look to see what he is doing only to find his head sticking out from behind the paper. He's looking at me like well slave, you put this paper here, you get me out of here. Then procedes to the other side of his viv to get stuck in that paper, now its a game, he gets stuck and I have to pull him out. He is still sliding down his log, goes to the top, positions himself and raises his tail and pushes off with his back feet and down the log he goes...its so funny to watch, wish i had a video cam.

traceyb73

Sub-Adult Member
BeardieMommy3991":5r9axd7t said:
Toothless is a bucket of laughs that scaleybum. He enjoys climbing the curtains and the bricks on our fireplace!

LOL :mrgreen: 8) :lol: That's REALLY funny!!!

traceyb73

Sub-Adult Member
Maxwellsmomma1989":3rv9wt46 said:
my lizzard is obsessed with feet im not sure why but he is.
Zoey is too!! She's got a serious foot fetish going on. lol She will stare at toes for hours. :?:

traceyb73

Sub-Adult Member
Tonja":22t2e81x said:
These are cute stories but wish you could have gotten a picture of yours in the trash can. Geico in his infinite wisdom just got stuck behind the heavy paper I put in to cut out the reflections and his glass dancing. I hear all this scratching and I look to see what he is doing only to find his head sticking out from behind the paper. He's looking at me like well slave, you put this paper here, you get me out of here. Then procedes to the other side of his viv to get stuck in that paper, now its a game, he gets stuck and I have to pull him out. He is still sliding down his log, goes to the top, positions himself and raises his tail and pushes off with his back feet and down the log he goes...its so funny to watch, wish i had a video cam.
You do know we would all pay to see that right? :D

Colesdad

when its bath time, my boxer knows we are getting ready to Slash in the tub. When he swims around our boxer rests his head on the side of the tub and stares at him. If he makes a sudden movement and splashes, our dog flinches and whines a couple of times. Slash will stare back at him as if to say "haha, made you flinch!"

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Tracy there is a picture of him and his log in his thread in photo expressions..plus the pictures of my new baby Em

traceyb73

Sub-Adult Member
Tonja":103jh94a said:
Tracy there is a picture of him and his log in his thread in photo expressions..plus the pictures of my new baby Em
I was following that as you were posting it...the pic of him having just climbed up to get to the top and having that look of complete fun and concentration on his face! I was sitting here literally laughing out loud. You caught him at JUST the right time!! LOL :D :lol: I am still one of your followers who would pay to see the video. ;) As soon as you posted that pic, I ran in the house (I sit outside on the deck in the summer with the laptop. :) ) and showed to to my daughter who was also hysterical. lol That has to be one of the funniest things I have seen in my 38 years!!!! lol

However, I did not see Em! I have to of find that! When did you get the new baby? And congratulations by the way!!! :D

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
i love watching Mr Dargon hop up and down the stairs outside.
one day when i was doing yard work he kept following me around the yard. i went over to one side and started shoveling the dirt and looked up at him and he was digging in the dirt next to me, lol!
and then he started following me in and out of the house. if i stepped in the door he was right behind me, and then he followed me right back out the door. now when i want to go inside i stand by the door and wait, and he'll hop down the stairs and come in.
(this is all while he is in his harness, he also gets into the mode of trying to get on the other side of the fence).

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Em is in introductions under meet my new baby, just gotten today.,....got her saturday :) shes also on the last two pages of geicos thread in photo expressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom