I haven't gone anywhere....

I ordered things to the house for them so that's why you haven't had any vlogs yet but I didn't forget.
Rocky feels like Rocky again so I it was either me or he needed to sleep it off with his brumation - which is his semi-brumation.
Before we get into the fall and winter seasons, I want to get one good video of a Rocky adventure. Please do not expect anything from Ruby unless it's from his grandparents' house because while Ruby is great in holding on, I can see him nipping someone just because he thinks it's funny. Depending on the day, I might too!
Oh Rocky... my plan is to just have Rocky with me and keep my phone out like a typical day. I will be scared to record but I will announce that I am doing it and let's see what happens.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
That will be a fun video!
Ruby said he would NEVER nip anyony who didn't deserve it .... or got to close... or had a bug .... or looked at him funny ... or didn't look at him ..... 😁

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Having two "kids" is hard, LOL
Why didn't anyone tell me?!
Oh. I am back......
I just posted 2 videos from when I went to home depot- 2 very different reactions. One Rocky was totally ignored and the other, the girl jumped back when she looked up. Her coworker called her over and thought it was funny. He proceeded to tell me about his leopard gecko.
I just finished have a discussion with Ruby. I can't wait to post that video. I think that one came out cute. I will wait so I don't spam everyone.
I hope everyone is doing well.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
I love the videos, i go check them out every few day. I subscribed to your channel so they show up in my feed on youtube 🙂

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
No thank you!!! 😁
With all the problems we see here it's fun to see beardies in good shape, and just to see the personality other beardies besides our own have.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom