Funny names for pets

Xjrosie

Hatchling Member
So, I do a lot of driving, and sometimes I get too into my thoughts. Today, I was thinking of cute or funny names for pets. Like, I have a hamster I named Puff Hammy (like Puff Daddy but also he's a hamster.)

So I have two names that literally cracked me up.

I plan on getting a gecko in the future. Not sure which type, and maybe more. But for names I thought of....

Leopardo DiGeckio
and
Crestina Geckilera

Do you guys have any other funny names like this? Please tell me it's not just me.

I was busting a gut just thinking about Leopardo

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
We had a ferret named addy, it was a polite way of saying adhd because that one was a spaz.
@hdochow has a great name for her beardie, but I'll let her tell it 😀

Xjrosie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
My son wants to get a snake and name it Barnahiss. And I thought Crusty would be a good name for a clownfish (or any type of "clown" pet.)

Frank Scapp

Beardie name(s)
Vladimir Dracul
My bearded dragon goes by several names depending on who he is dealing with:
For me and family: Vlad
For his vet: Vladimir Dracul
For royalty, Bill Gates, etc.: Prince Vladimir Țepeș of Romania
For his enemies: Vlad the Impaler

ChileanTaco

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Taco
Mine: Taco. Because of... Chile, it's more likely to get a taco than a pancake :D

But can also be: Tac-Tac, Taquito, Lebender Stein ("living stone"), Wurzelchen ("little tree root").
(We speak German at home.)
My husband came up with the "Wurzelchen" as he thought Taco looks somewhat like a gnome living behind a tree root when peeking out of his hide.
I came up with the "Lebender Stein" as I like his ability to blend in and camouflage, and when I'm asked by people how it feels touching Taco, I often describe it as partially like tree bark, partially like a rough stone.

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
I've had previous pets like chinchillas and cats and dogs. One cat I named was Mama Cat :ROFLMAO: I was 4 at the time and she was an old cat. Another name I decided to name my chinchilla was Skunkie(Again, I was 4 or 5 at the time:ROFLMAO:) because he looked like a Skunk, and I had a dog who was name was Beanie Pie because why not!(Again, named when i was 4 or 5):ROFLMAO:

All of those were named because I was 4 or 5 at the time so yeah! :ROFLMAO:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom