check out crix direct it has 1000 for 10.50!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embee

Gray-bearded Member
Thanks for the tip. I've been looking to FINALLY order crickets online! Beardie is eating us out of house and home, lately! :mrgreen:

Em

Embee

Gray-bearded Member
erdeem":1ee71 said:
Embee":1ee71 said:
I haven't used them myself, as of yet. But here is the link:

http://www.cricketsdirect.com/

:mrgreen:

Thanks for the link, it is cheap. But the shipping is expensive, since i live in the east coast. :banghead:

Yes, I'm on the West Coast, and same thing. That's what made me hesitate on ordering crickets. I really haven't found a vendor that it makes worth my while, after shipping only about a 2-3 cent per cricket difference from buying them at the pet store, is the best I've found so far, and for me, it's not quite enough. It's nice to just go in and have my cricket keeper filled, no packaging, no plastic bags. This almost makes paying more and frequent trips worth it as I'm already collecting packaging and the plastic cups from ordering phoenix worms and I don't want anymore. (I have a think about packaging :roll: :wink: ).

*sigh*

Em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom