Can someone tell me what they think this is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgodman1011

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
How often do they shed as adults? She isn't shedding anywhere else. It isn't like that needs an a rio optic? Thanks.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
There's no set timing, and that is 100% shed. I've seen it on my own beardies before....if I can find pics of mine I'll post them, but there's no doubt that's what it is.

And I know you didn't mean to type rio optic :) ....what was that supposed to be ?

Here's a pic of one of mine from a while back, her sides weren't in shed but they do like that just like the rest of their body....heads, legs, tails, back can all go randomly in to shed like that.
https://www.beardeddragon.org/media/29897/full

jgodman1011

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
hahah omg that was supposed to be antibiotic lmao, ok thank you !~! i will worry much less now, we've only had her about a month and the previous owner wasn't super up on her care - he thought she was a he!! lol. We have 3 beardies now and a BTS, loving this whole reptile thing, in fact, i'm trying super hard to refrain from getting more, but i have no more room at the inn!! lol.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Ha-ha....I didn't think the English language had changed that much ! And yes, I know how easy it is to see another critter and want to add to the " family" . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryjane91383
Top Bottom