calcium with T5 UVB

Argam1998

Iam running T5 Arcadia 12% bulbs on all my enclosures. Iam currently using repeashy calcium plus. Should I continue to use calcium with d3 ? what would be the best calcium supplement to safely use with t5 High output Bulbs?

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
what are the ages of your dragons? and what are the placements (on top of a screen or inside the enclosures) and distances of your bulbs from the basking decor pieces?

Argam1998

Original Poster
what are the ages of your dragons? and what are the placements (on top of a screen or inside the enclosures) and distances of your bulbs from the basking decor pieces?
Inside inclosure.
week old t5 fixtures are inside inclosure about 12 inches away from basking spot. How often should I use calcium with d3 ? If I already have the Arcadia 12%d3 lights ?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Inside inclosure.

week old t5 fixtures are inside inclosure about 12 inches away from basking spot. How often should I use calcium with d3 ? If I already have the Arcadia 12%d3 lights ?
Hes a baby 5 x per week ONCE per feeding or day -- lightly coated on the insects-- when hes a year old this will change down to once per week but for now he is growing - the UVB you have will help him absorb the calcium hes eating -- you have two dragons ? Please separate them as soon as you can -- they should not be kept together - they are a territorial animal

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom