brumation woes

Status
Not open for further replies.

supertrisha

Juvie Member
So, Dragon was awake for roughly three minutes today. And not happy about it. He did scoot over and get comfy again...

1208092000.jpg

beardieaddict

Sub-Adult Member
aww i know what u feel like i have 2 down right now and i hate it lol sometimes they wake up for half a day and thats it lol it will be over soon though ....cute beardie

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I know exactly how you feel, we have 5 dragons, normally they don't all sleep at the same time but they've all been asleep for 3 days, it sure is quiet in our household, which is weird considering that dragons don't make any vocal noise! :mrgreen:

supertrisha

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Twobeardieguy":b9666 said:
Awww, I also have 4 down as of now! Boy did I get the stink eye when I went to cover him up today! :lol:

When did you get your newest two? are you going to be changing your screen name to fourbeardieguy? :) :lol:

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
I have always had 4. 2 of them are my main breeders so that is where the screen name came form. And now I got Cali so. :roll: :wink:

wizbee

Juvie Member
Boga has decided to brumate for the first time in 3 years. It sure is boring around here. What special things do I need to know? If she needs uvb every day when she is awake why doesn't she need it when she is asleep?

Charlie was off an on again in October but is now in full brumation since November. It was quite worrysome since initially I thought he was sick. I brought him in for a checkup and was advised he was merely going in to hibernation mode. Phew!! Every morning I lift up his towel and his little eye will open and asking "What???" Still feels weird not to make a fresh salad delight every morning and some yummy super worms for a snack late afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom