Sooo sleepy

Chris.

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
Luis is still in semi-brumation mode. He ate two crickets and one superworm (just a snack basically) yesterday and did not move an inch from this position today. That's the base of his basking log, so he should be relatively warm and comfy :)
IMG_20231010_184947.jpg

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Leo
Luis is still in semi-brumation mode. He ate two crickets and one superworm (just a snack basically) yesterday and did not move an inch from this position today. That's the base of his basking log, so he should be relatively warm and comfy :)
View attachment 84574
Super cute ❤️ Leo’s the same, but he’s awake for a few hours a day and eats normally. Each dragon is different

Chris.

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
They are indeed. Luis usually is awake too, but he's been getting more sleepy by the day and me rearranging his viv completely didn't help probably.
He is kind of awake most of the time, he opens his eyes when there is noise or movement (no idea how he knows that with closed eyes). He closes them again when he realises it's only me ;)
How is your boy Leo holding on? He is still eating completely normal?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
View attachment 84574
He is a tuckered lil boy 🙂

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ha12041437
Top Bottom