What happened?! 🤯

Chris.

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
IMG_20231203_103537.jpg

So after taking him out of his hide on Tuesday to give him some water, Luis did not go back in his hide. He stayed around just chilling on the warm side, so I offered him some roaches today of which he ate one.
Now he's basking on his window spot, wondering what that white stuff is all about and what happened to the outside world 🥶🤯

Chris.

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
Hi Tracie,
yes, we agree on that but he doesn't know that and was quite intent on refusing to go back in his tank. So I did let him sit under the mvb on the window sill for an hour and put him back home afterwards. He was so fascinated and confused at the same time.
Btw don't worry, I monitor him closely when he's out. The room is in the mid 70s and his body temp under the lamp was high 80s at all time :)

Chris.

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
Since Luis is confused about the change of color out there just explain it an easy to understand way for a beardie. The earth has turned white temporarily but will shed after a short time and be back to normal. :giggle:
😂🥰🥹 you just made my day right there!

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
Wonderful picture!
The look of a surprised beardies is precious.
Be sure to show Luis how snowflakes fall!

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syafiqmust
Top Bottom