Just about bedtime

Chris.

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
IMG_20240121_175926.jpg

After sleeping another couple of weeks in his cave, Luis is out and (for the most part) awake again.
Just found him like this minutes before the last bulb turns off and found it too cute not to share 😅

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
View attachment 86800
After sleeping another couple of weeks in his cave, Luis is out and (for the most part) awake again.
Just found him like this minutes before the last bulb turns off and found it too cute not to share 😅
It's nice to hear that Luis is waking up! :D Has he already started to warm up? It's great that you updated the information about him. I like to reads how Luis is doing!
PS
The photo is very cute. And I’m always afraid to leave Foxy in such an acrobatic position at night, I wouldn't be able to resist and let him fall asleep on my chest :LOL:

Chris.

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
Thank you Nick for careing :) He woke up at wednesday, basked for some minutes and went right back to chill on the cool side. The last couple of days he has been on the warm side right on the edge of his basking area. He's also eaten some dubias already :)
But he's not very active yet, like Foxy is.

I feel you, but for him that is actually a relatively safe position as his feet are on a branch. He will sometimes be completely vertical on the wall and I've even taken him down a couple of times because I was afraid he would fall 😅
This is a old picture from when I was redoing his tank, but he spent the night like this:
IMG_20230630_210651.jpg

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
I feel you, but for him that is actually a relatively safe position as his feet are on a branch. He will sometimes be completely vertical on the wall and I've even taken him down a couple of times because I was afraid he would fall 😅
Oh, Foxy can fall over during the day, especially when he’s in a hurry to do something without thinking first, and he becomes very clumsy :ROFLMAO:
So I either support him when he climbs, but usually I try not to give him the opportunity to climb high.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom