ANYONE FROM BRITISH COLUMBIA ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackPurple

uh not quite Evan.

Stress can be seen in your beardie by noting the blackening of the beard. If it is really stressed then it may flatten and open its mouth as well as puff out its' beard. The thorny spikes can also get more solid.

Pretty well the same as noting a flushed frustrated person!

Evin

Blackening of the beard is not always caused by stress (example when they see a female). Black marks/lines on their belly are known as stress marks.
BlackPurple":57d97 said:
If it is really stressed then it may flatten and open its mouth as well as puff out its' beard. The thorny spikes can also get more solid.
This is called aggression, not stress.

Eadig

Juvie Member
All that being said, some dragons just look like that all the time, no matter what.

kind of like how some people are happy and others are habitually cranky

bayoupig5

Sub-Adult Member
Eadig":44ffe said:
I'm From Kelowna.
I'm Nic, Father of Nesoberu.

Hey just thought I'd ask you being from Kelowna myself, I wanted to know what live foods you are feeding your dragon. Also where do you get you live foods from? And are there places here or somewhere close by that sells roaches, or silkworms, etc...If you can order them do you know where? Just thought I'd check, cause getting info in Kelowna is next to impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom