Spring Brings Spideys

noella5088

Juvie Member
So, I have a question.
The spiders are coming out. Looking for places to go and build their nests. I have killed two already and I don't like killing them. I have numerous traps in the house, too. Glue traps because we get our fair share of insects that enter.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to keep them away from Maya?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I buy a barrier spray that I use once or twice a year. It's relatively cheap (way cheaper than pest control). If I don't spray the permemiter of my house in the spring/summer, the ants in the garden ALWAYS find a way inside my house. This spray keeps the ants and bay, and keeps the spiders from coming inside too.

I use this one in particular:

-Brandon

noella5088

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I buy a barrier spray that I use once or twice a year. It's relatively cheap (way cheaper than pest control). If I don't spray the permemiter of my house in the spring/summer, the ants in the garden ALWAYS find a way inside my house. This spray keeps the ants and bay, and keeps the spiders from coming inside too.

I use this one in particular:

-Brandon
I will see if I have that in my shed. They've been getting into my house through some openings and don't know where they're coming from.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom