Hey

aiden.b

Hey fellow Bearded Dragon enthusiasts!

I'm thrilled to be a part of this community of Bearded Dragon lovers! As someone who just became a Bearded Dragon owner I'm here to soak up knowledge and share experiences about these captivating creatures. My journey, with my Bearded Dragon, who goes by the adorable name "Spike " has been full of learning curves and delightful surprises.

Reptiles have always fascinated me and the unique personalities of Bearded Dragons along with their care requirements have really caught my attention. I'm eager to expand my knowledge on their diet, habitat setup and healthcare so that Spike can enjoy an healthy life.

I can't wait to exchange tips, stories and advice with all of you. This forum feels like the place for me to grow as a Bearded Dragon parent. Here's, to years of learning together and cherishing the companionship of our scaly friends!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Hey fellow Bearded Dragon enthusiasts!

I'm thrilled to be a part of this community of Bearded Dragon lovers! As someone who just became a Bearded Dragon owner I'm here to soak up knowledge and share experiences about these captivating creatures. My journey, with my Bearded Dragon, who goes by the adorable name "Spike " has been full of learning curves and delightful surprises.

Reptiles have always fascinated me and the unique personalities of Bearded Dragons along with their care requirements have really caught my attention. I'm eager to expand my knowledge on their diet, habitat setup and healthcare so that Spike can enjoy an healthy life.

I can't wait to exchange tips, stories and advice with all of you. This forum feels like the place for me to grow as a Bearded Dragon parent. Here's, to years of learning together and cherishing the companionship of our scaly friends!
Welcome to the forum.
You've come to the right place, there is a wealth of knowledge here.
Ask about anything all, and feel free to share as well. 🙂

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom