Virtual Gathering!

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
On Sunday, April 30th between 2 and 5 PM PDT (5 and 8 PM EDT), come join other bearded dragon lovers for an online social event just for bearded dragon enthusiasts!

In an effort to encourage a stronger community and social atmosphere on BeardedDragon.org, I'm proposing the above specific date and block of time for members to login to the site and just chat with other bearded dragon keepers and enthusiasts.

How do you join? Just login to BeardedDragon.org! By coordinating a time for people to gather, it should foster more discussion. A special thread will be highlighted at the top of the forums to serve as a general "chat room".

Hope to see you there!

Last edited:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Ooh, now this is exciting! I’d love to get an opportunity to talk with the lovely folks here!! :))

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Wish I could make it! Unfortunately won't be able to make this one. Hopefully I can catch the next time we do this. Sounds like great fun!

-Brandon

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Wish I could make it! Unfortunately won't be able to make this one. Hopefully I can catch the next time we do this. Sounds like great fun!

-Brandon
Thats to bad, hopefully you get to join in the next one

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom