1$ dollar gallon sale????

Status
Not open for further replies.

birksy

Does anyone know when Petco is having the 1$ gallon tank sale?

I want to get a 40 gallon breeder before Geordie gets too big for his current set up

RandyMarsh

Sub-Adult Member
if he gets too big before you can afford one you could always go my route :)
IMAG0140.jpg

IMAG0143.jpg

IMAG0145.jpg

birksy

Original Poster
That's true could always do that :)

Any idea how long the sale is on for bones :) earliest I can go to pick one up is Monday

bdalton

Sub-Adult Member
Do you know if its all states? Im in new jersey but not sure if my petco has this. I got a 40g breeder on black friday w/ a sliding screen lid for 50$ at petsmart and thought that was a steal, but i really want minimum 75g. Do u know when the sale ends?

BonesMommy1011

Hatchling Member
No. No idea when the sale ends. And I live in Indiana and I posted this is the enclosure thread and someone in CA got one at there petco.

bambichik39

Juvie Member
I'm sure its through monday, as I saw it as their new year sale ad and their christmas one went for the whole week. If it still isn't on sale, just ask the manager and see if they would price match it (doesnt hurt to ask).

bdalton

Sub-Adult Member
Oh yay! My petco is literally not even 5 minutes from the PA bridge, ben franklin, just in case mine doesnt have it :) i never saw it at mine, but also probly wasnt looking :]
thank you!

birksy

Original Poster
Just been to petco and indeed the sale is still on :) got myself a 40B for $40 can't complain. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ha12041437
Top Bottom