Is this urate and stool normal?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy5150

Hatchling Member
Hi new beardie mom here! Ziggy just pooped and idk if it's a normal one or not also the urate is predominantly white but at the end a bit yellow.
108349-2249312480.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi,

The urate looks about normal, the poo looks a little odd. But, that's poo, it can be odd sometimes ha.

If it's not accompanied by other signs of illness, and if it's only a one off thing, not much mind needs to be paid to it :)

-Brandon

Maddy5150

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you for the reply!! I think he's ok but I'm terrified that something will go wrong! I'm a brand new beardie owner so I have lots of questions and fears like sometimes his eyes seem droopy but then other times they look fine, sometimes he gets really flat but then like 5 minutes later he's looking normal also he is brown and Grey with some yellow is that normal color?

Maddy5150":1j8ixrpq said:
Thank you for the reply!! I think he's ok but I'm terrified that something will go wrong! I'm a brand new beardie owner so I have lots of questions and fears like sometimes his eyes seem droopy but then other times they look fine, sometimes he gets really flat but then like 5 minutes later he's looking normal also he is brown and Grey with some yellow is that normal color?

When they go flat it’s called Pancaking, which means their soaking up as much heat as possible. Also, yes his colors are normal.

Maddy5150

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
NorbertTheBeard":bjulfrwg said:
Maddy5150":bjulfrwg said:

When they go flat it’s called Pancaking, witch means their soaking up as much heat as possible. Also, yes his colors are normal.
Thank you!!

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
Also, I've learned not to be to surprised by anything that comes out of a beardie's rear end, as long as it's not obviously blood or parasites. They seem to be able to produce a whole rainbow of different kinds of poop and urates, and still be healthy. :wink:

Maddy5150

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
SHBailey":3s2b1jvm said:
Also, I've learned not to be to surprised by anything that comes out of a beardie's rear end, as long as it's not obviously blood or parasites. They seem to be able to produce a whole rainbow of different kinds of poop and urates, and still be healthy. :wink:
Haha that's a funny way to look at it I guess your right ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom