Is this color of urate ok?

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Is the color at the end of her urate ok? Looks kinda purple to me. I know her poops don’t look good. I’ve been trying to fix that. This one is more formed than it has been.
The urate was also a bit firm and powdery. But I could squish it and it didnt retain a shape. I’m not sure if that’s hard or not. I’ve been trying to fix the hard urate. But, it has felt like this for a few poops.

Attachments

• 82C99B2D-A82E-419F-A218-879F6A5E3E93.jpeg
    82C99B2D-A82E-419F-A218-879F6A5E3E93.jpeg
    186.8 KB · Views: 32
  • ACCE28BD-F4D8-415B-BC7C-08868AD33D73.jpeg
    ACCE28BD-F4D8-415B-BC7C-08868AD33D73.jpeg
    293 KB · Views: 26

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes it's O.K. The color fades from dark to the light part and gives the illusion of grey/purple but it's just grey.
She's very well hydrated ! How's she been since laying her 3 clutches ? She seems very healthy .

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Yes it's O.K. The color fades from dark to the light part and gives the illusion of grey/purple but it's just grey.
She's very well hydrated ! How's she been since laying her 3 clutches ? She seems very healthy .
Ok, thank you very much! She has laid 2 clutches. She might be needing to lay a third soon though. She’s eating a lot of greens and I saw a bump near her butt. And someone said it looked like eggs. But, it has been almost 8 weeks since the last clutch, so I’m not sure.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom