Is this color of urate ok?

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Is the color at the end of her urate ok? Looks kinda purple to me. I know her poops don’t look good. I’ve been trying to fix that. This one is more formed than it has been.
The urate was also a bit firm and powdery. But I could squish it and it didnt retain a shape. I’m not sure if that’s hard or not. I’ve been trying to fix the hard urate. But, it has felt like this for a few poops.

Attachments

• 82C99B2D-A82E-419F-A218-879F6A5E3E93.jpeg
    82C99B2D-A82E-419F-A218-879F6A5E3E93.jpeg
    186.8 KB · Views: 29
  • ACCE28BD-F4D8-415B-BC7C-08868AD33D73.jpeg
    ACCE28BD-F4D8-415B-BC7C-08868AD33D73.jpeg
    293 KB · Views: 25

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes it's O.K. The color fades from dark to the light part and gives the illusion of grey/purple but it's just grey.
She's very well hydrated ! How's she been since laying her 3 clutches ? She seems very healthy .

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Yes it's O.K. The color fades from dark to the light part and gives the illusion of grey/purple but it's just grey.
She's very well hydrated ! How's she been since laying her 3 clutches ? She seems very healthy .
Ok, thank you very much! She has laid 2 clutches. She might be needing to lay a third soon though. She’s eating a lot of greens and I saw a bump near her butt. And someone said it looked like eggs. But, it has been almost 8 weeks since the last clutch, so I’m not sure.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom