What is the best tank

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

What is the best tank

Postby BeardedDragonSteve » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:53 am

I want some opinions on the best tank or enclosure. I have had some trouble with finding one :banghead:
BeardedDragonSteve
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: What is the best tank

Postby CooperDragon » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:58 am

My advice is to provide the largest enclosure you can. The most cost effective way of doing this is usually building your own. Something that is at least 4'x2'x2' and has a good amount of ventilation will work well for an adult in most cases. If you have the space to build something larger, I'd do it. As far as commercial options go, at the moment I like the Zen Habitat enclosures best for cost/quality. They pack flat so they are easier and cheaper to ship.
CooperDragon

Re: What is the best tank

Postby KarrieRee » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:44 am

I like my Zen Habitat as well ---- cost has gone up since I bought mine back in Dec but they have also added things like a different flooring as to what mine came w/ which was the bamboo floor- I also did not get the substrate shield in mine as I use slated ceramic tile-- there are other places listed on this board under the enclosures board -- it gives a list of places to buy from --- check that out
Karrie
KarrieRee
Gray-bearded Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Introductions