Yellow fungus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hello so I just bought 500 Dubia roaches and I was thinking of getting silk worms and super worms could I feed silk worms 2 a week and super worms 2 times a week and then dubias 3???

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
You can feed all 3- use 1-3 in his salads add 3 silk to the salads then offer dubias later- feed as many dubias he will eat--
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
1-3 worms of each -- you dont want him hooked on the super worms - the silk worms are a good staple feeder as well - the worms are used as lures to get him to your salad bowl if hes not eating salads - some dragons are stubborn and wont eat them - so the worms are lures to get them to that bowl sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt - but you haft to try -- vinegar/ water solution 50/50 works good --- deep cleaning you can use a F 10 disinfectant or some thing called Rescue that CooperDragon recommended -- or some Zoo Med WipeOut as well - I deep clean my tanks like once a month w / F 10 -
Karrie

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
F/10 I’ll give it a look about the vinegar can I use white wine vinegar normally I just use it bite distilled but I’m out

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Not sure on that one- (vinegar)
The wood can be baked - not sure how everyone cleans that wood after it's been sanitized already - if he's pooped on it then I would say yes bake again -- if not then I wouldn't-- everything in my tank is washable so I don't bake anything-
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Take a pic of it and post him and the worm - if in doubt cut it in half- you don't want the worm bigger than him so to speak
Karrie

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Could this be the reason for diherria. I have been Redding her all sorts of new food the dubias the sweet potato and also the worms and butternut squash. Today she pooped and it was normal looking the urate was not hard but not runny and the poop was not runny but not firm it was like a big mush ball but it was together and came out in chunks and not liquid. I know you don’t really want to here it but just wondering cause the vet is 2 hours from my house and just wanted to see if that could be a reason

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It's O.K. to discuss and even post pics of it so no worries. :) And you don't need a vet, a big change in diet with all those veggies is your culprit for soft stools.

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ok thank you she has had no other symptoms either but I know there can be no symptoms I will keep you up to date.

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hello her poops have been very good since last post but her tail is shedding and there are these little chips where there are no scales and that part has shed just sitting in one of the holes. Now I know the tail is not dead there it’s been there her whole life and I pinched the bottom and she pulled it away which means she has feeling. I put a picture up. Should I leave to fall on it’s own or what should I do.
108701-7934507876.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeenaD11
Top Bottom