Why is my bearded dragon doing this?

TheBeardieDude09

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Diamond
Ok so, my bearded laid eggs she did not like the lay box and she laid her eggs under her reptile mat, there are all slugs as she has never been in contact with a male, I am pretty sure she got them all out but is there any way just for safety to check if they are all out?

TheBeardieDude09

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Diamond
Ok so, my bearded laid eggs she did not like the lay box and she laid her eggs under her reptile mat, there are all slugs as she has never been in contact with a male, I am pretty sure she got them all out but is there any way just for safety to check if they are all out?
Also looks like at least one burst as all the yolk is all over the floor of her cage

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
How is she acting ? If she seems just a little tired or acting normal that's fine. If she's black bearding it could mean distress related to egg retention. How many eggs were there ?

A busted egg yoke is not uncommon because beardies use their feet to try + cover the egg even if there's no dirt so they sometimes scratch an egg open.

TheBeardieDude09

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Diamond
How is she acting ? If she seems just a little tired or acting normal that's fine. If she's black bearding it could mean distress related to egg retention. How many eggs were there ?

A busted egg yoke is not uncommon because beardies use their feet to try + cover the egg even if there's no dirt so they sometimes scratch an egg open.
Her beard is good, all bright, however she has been black on her full body since around the time she laid her eggs, she laid around 14-15 eggs

TheBeardieDude09

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Diamond

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom