Bearded dragon pooping runny nonstop

Mwill

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Ralphie
My bearded dragon is pooping Liquid everywhere in her cage and recently has been doing it nonstop. How do I help her? Do I need to give her to a rescue? I don’t have access to vet.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
My bearded dragon is pooping Liquid everywhere in her cage and recently has been doing it nonstop. How do I help her? Do I need to give her to a rescue? I don’t have access to vet.
Please go over the surface basking temps and how your taking them? Analogs are inaccurate - UVB is it a coil and long tube fixture ? What is the diet ? Has the dragon been tested for parasites'?

Mwill

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Ralphie
her basking spot is at 90 degrees f. I use a t5 tube UVB lamp. I feed her primarily superworms and flukers buffet blend, but sometimes feed her blueberries. She hasnt been checked for parasites.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
The temp might not be accurate since i use a dial thermometer
Yep you need a digital probe thermometer- please put her on a staple insects- dubia roaches or crickets or bsfl or silk worms - please start feeding fresh salads every day - I can post a website for you in the morning - you want surface basking temps 95-100 taken w/ the probe - what kind of uvb

Hazelthebeardeddragon

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel
her basking spot is at 90 degrees f. I use a t5 tube UVB lamp. I feed her primarily superworms and flukers buffet blend, but sometimes feed her blueberries. She hasnt been checked for parasites.
May want to bring that temp up. Get a probe thermometer and a heat gun. Maybe feed something like silkworms, dubias, and/or bsfl. Get her checked for parasites. Only feed blueberries once or twice a month. What are you putting in the salad? Don’t feed any squash or fruit right now. Just feed greens. Get her checked out at a vet as soon as possible

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Yep you need a digital probe thermometer- please put her on a staple insects- dubia roaches or crickets or bsfl or silk worms - please start feeding fresh salads every day - I can post a website for you in the morning - you want surface basking temps 95-100 taken w/ the probe - what kind of uvb
Nutrition Content
ignore the kale info its a great staple - the info is outdated on the website

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom