Why doesn't Conatanople poop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike120

Hatchling Member
Warm baths are a great way to help them poop. I've read lots of people on her saying that their beardies dont poop very often.

And also check the size of the food your feeding. If its too big, it can cause impaction.

jennixpxp

Hatchling Member
well, to tell you the truth, my beardie does not poo in her cage. but once in a bath she poos like crazy. i give her a bath every day, or every other, depends... lol

she seems to be fine.... try the bath tho...

Starforce2

Juvie Member
mine took a huge one today, and hadn't for several days, but it looks normal, he also hasn't been eating large amounts lately, but has been eating. I'm not sure what, if anything, is wrong, it may just be normal swings in metabolism and activity levels. Just keep an eye on him as usual and try the warm water. If he's really constipated and the warm water don't work the olive oil trick most certainly does the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rollerboy
Top Bottom