Who else let their beardie sleep with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

magpieandstuff

Hatchling Member
I get nervous about letting Reptar sleep with me in my bed. I will let him fall asleep in my bed, but once I am ready to sleep I move him to his cat bed. This way I don't risk hurting him, but I can still check on him in the middle of the night.

TakuaNuva

Mine sleeps with me every now and then. To avoid me hurting him incase I do move in my sleep I first let him fall asleep on me then roll him into a burrito with an old shirt, after then put him on a pillow separate from me. MY dragon is so spoiled sometimes he won't sleep unless I take him out and put him to sleep lol

SpacialCoogs

Sub-Adult Member
When camping I might let her cuddle with me in the morning. I have napped with her on my chest on the couch.

I have let her sleep on my husbands pillow while taking a nap but with both of us in the bed there's no way I would be able to do this.

NBGwen

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Carl
OMG you guys, I feel like such a big ol' mean stick in the mud LOL - poor Evee sleeps in her enclosure, in the livingroom, far away from her momma...of course, my husband would sh*t bricks if I had her in bed - he is a weeee bit OCD and a germaphobe (and by wee bit I of course mean a lot). If she so much as touched our sheets he would have to wash them. My dog and cats have been relegated to the floor (and out of the room for the cats) as he just cannot handle an animal in the bed. That being said, if it was just me alone it would happen. I'm a notorious snuggler. But we have a Queen size bed with him, myself, and our toddler who's been having issues getting into his own bed (yeah, that's my story :wink: ).

That being said, I coat Evee with betadine and canesten before bed...not exactly the best smelling stuff and not something you'd want in bed. Now I'm thinking I should make her some ultra soft bed to lay on or something after reading all of this! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom