What type of beardie do I have???

Status
Not open for further replies.

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
I got Rouge from petsmart a couple of month ago and until I saw this site I didn't know there were so many different types. Can anyone tell me what type she is?

SUNP0020.jpg

SUNP0019.jpg

SUNP0018.jpg

SUNP0016.jpg

561152_318458814912736_2012932448_n.jpg

Thanks so much!

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Well, the pictures are a little blurry. If you could describe the colors that would be great. From what I can see though, she may be a hypo of some type because her nails are clear with a black stripe on the top. She looks like a real colorful beardie like my Nim. He is older than yours and is full of reds. She looks like Nim at that age. And if correct about my color guesses then she may be a blood red hypo, which I think Nim is. Or I might be wrong and all she is, is just a colorful regular beardie. :D

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Well, she has a lot of orangish coloring down the middle of her back and some brown flecks too. She's a little lighter than Nim, I think you might be right though. Thank you!

washy

From the pictures i'm not sure on the hypo. A hypo's nails should be completely clear with no black in them at all.

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
noelerhard":1e4jqi2v said:
I thought hypos nails had a strip of black along the top.

Yeah, I was kinda wrong on that :oops: Regular is half clear with a black line. Hypo is one hundred percent clear. Sorry about the slight misinformation.

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
You know, I think she is the same type Nim is. Maybe her colors are more dark but she really looks like Nim. Although, I don't know what Nim is. But I posted a question and somebody replied saying that he looked like a blood red tiger. Or something like that. I'll try and find the post I made. It was a while ago.

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Perhaps. Where did you get her? Because I got Nim from PetSmart and they probably got their beardies from Sandfire dragons. It would be pretty cool if they are related. :D

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
TheWerewolf":24sxo8xa said:
Perhaps. Where did you get her? Because I got Nim from PetSmart and they probably got their beardies from Sandfire dragons. It would be pretty cool if they are related. :D
I got her from petsmart too. It would be cool, but I think you live too far away from us. Too bad :(

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Unless babies from the same clutch got shipped to different stores. Sandfire does ship it's dragons to many pet stores, I believe. It could be very well that Nim and Rogue are related, just separated at birth. I didn't see any other dragon that looked like Nim in the tank at the PetSmart. So it could be very well that Rogue and Nim are brother and sister. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom