Do his legs look swollen?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Wow, that is awhile. I ship alot & international shipping can take some time. I am assuming that it was
USPS?
He looks really gorgeous there, a great pose!

Tracie

Vexor1717

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Shenron
Hello,

I think he looks fine! How long did it take the Nutribac to reach you? It is normally one of the best
out there.

Tracie
Hello Tracie. Everything else seems good now except his apetite and BM. He's only eating a bit of salad and superworms and only going every 5 or 6 days and it looks like this. This had sat awhile before I got home but do you think I need more testing done?
20231028_140658.jpg

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That does look like a mess, absolutely. How long has his stool been off?
You could get another fecal test done, to see how well things cleared up. Continue to give the
probiotic to help out for him.
Have you double checked his basking temperatures also to be sure they were optimal for him?

Tracie

Vexor1717

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Shenron
Hello,

That does look like a mess, absolutely. How long has his stool been off?
You could get another fecal test done, to see how well things cleared up. Continue to give the
probiotic to help out for him.
Have you double checked his basking temperatures also to be sure they were optimal for him?

Tracie
It's been about the past 4 BMs which have been around 5 or 6 days apart. That was the other guy who said he gave probiotics but I haven't given any yet. I'm going to order some now. Yes all temps are on point. When he was eating mostly dubia and I'd occasionally give him mealworms because we ran out of dubias his BM would be like this and all he will eat is superworms now so could that be why? In the mean time I will try the probiotics thank you!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh ok! Sorry, I got the info all mixed up!
I hope the probiotics work well, most of the time, they do. Yes, sometimes if you change the diet a
little bit, the stool might change in appearance but it should normalize after awhile.

Tracie

Vexor1717

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Shenron
Hello,

Oh ok! Sorry, I got the info all mixed up!
I hope the probiotics work well, most of the time, they do. Yes, sometimes if you change the diet a
little bit, the stool might change in appearance but it should normalize after awhile.

Tracie
No worries! I know you deal with a lot of different situations at once and I commend you for all the help you give to people for free it means a lot. I just ordered this but won't be here until the 4th. Hopefully it works! Part of me does fear there's something going on that we haven't pinpointed just yet. I'd like to show you the bloodwork when I get it if that's ok. Thanks again!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Sure, @Vexor1717-definitely when you get the bloodwork copy, I can take a look over it. Hopefully there
isn't anything serious going on, it can be frustrating! How is he doing today?

Tracie

Vexor1717

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Shenron
Hello,

Sure, @Vexor1717-definitely when you get the bloodwork copy, I can take a look over it. Hopefully there
isn't anything serious going on, it can be frustrating! How is he doing today?

Tracie
No real change. He will bask pretty much all day but if we get him out for awhile and out him back in he runs off like he's mad and goes and sleeps lol. I think the issue with his bm is that he's eating only superworms when any time he has ever eaten meal worms they stop him up and I give him a hornworm or 2 and then he goes like in the pic. We have like 700 med dubias still that he never ate lol. He used to love them. Now he won't touch them and he won't eat buhs on his own but my wife always tong feeds him them is why I think. He eats salads on his own so it's not like he's incapable. Lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom