What Morph Might This Little One Be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody happen to know what morph little Hydra may be? I can't figure it out but he doesn't have the usual big spots just wavy stripes, not a dunner though, I don't think.

86034-2630087869.jpg

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
The photo is a little hard to see, but it looks like a normal morph, and likely a citrus color :D
If the claws are completely transparent, he would also be a "hypo" morph, as seen below
89300-1989849592.jpg

joef

Hatchling Member
traildrifterphalanx":pzr8r7nz said:
The photo is a little hard to see, but it looks like a normal morph, and likely a citrus color :D
If the claws are completely transparent, he would also be a "hypo" morph, as seen below
89300-1989849592.jpg

Not entirely a normal traildrifterphalanx, I think that he is a g-stripe. A newer morph, but still cool morph.

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
I do not believe this is a g stripe as the stripes are wavering.

You can see the difference in this photo. The OP appears to have a normal morph
gs1.jpg

SweetSpicyDragon

Original Poster
One of his parents could have been a gstripe morph, at least from what I'm guessing, since it just barely segments. And yes from what I can see his nails are clear.

joef

Hatchling Member
The pic wouldn't work, but I can see what your saying, but if one parent was a g stripe, then it could look like that. It's in between, normal's have more of separate ovals, those are connected. G stripes have more lines, so if one parent was a normal,and one was a g stripe, then it could look like that, so would it still be classified as a g stripe, or would it be classified as a normal?

SweetSpicyDragon

Original Poster
joef":1lh3ksnh said:
The pic wouldn't work, but I can see what your saying, but if one parent was a g stripe, then it could look like that. It's in between, normal's have more of separate ovals, those are connected. G stripes have more lines, so if one parent was a normal,and one was a g stripe, then it could look like that, so would it still be classified as a g stripe, or would it be classified as a normal?

In theory, he could be considered a different morph altogether if you go off that. Whatever he is, I don't mind. Although the thought of him being a new morph is cool, I kinda doubt that he is a new one. Maybe one g stripe parent and a normal one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom