What are you getting your dragon for the Holidays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darwin08

Hatchling Member
I feel like I need to get my dragon a gift for the holidays but I don't know what. I have enough feeders and I want to get him something new! :blob5: any ideas? What is everyone getting their beardie?

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
Im going to get one of my beardies a magnetic rock thingy that goes onto he side of the tank and creates a spot for him to climb on. Im trying to find it online right now so taht I can post the link. My explanation of it isnt that great lol.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'm going to finish the slipcover for Pookie's couch and tank background, and start on the fleece blankie. Then he'll have three new things in his tank :D

Hopefully his next tank upgrade so he has more room to roam instead of just climb and some fleecies to match. I found a few pieces of camo fleece that will be cool.

MissT

BD.org Addict
I got Kazi a nice new log but gave it to him early - sadly it turned out to be a great disaster as he went into proper Kamikaze pilot mode and the log had to be removed :( I would now love to get him a trampoline - I know he would love that! :blob5: but I think I might try to get one of those magnetic ledge things (although that could be a bad idea with his track record)

For Abu, I had planned to get her a big box of silkworms (only just found a supplier) but I got over excited and ordered them last week - they are rather awkward little bugs. Im now planning to get her a nice fleece bed to curl up on - Abu loves her comforts!

TwistOfCate

Hatchling Member
vickson420":1f2d8 said:
Elora you stole my idea!I am getting Phoenix the large magnaturals ledge:
http://lllreptile.com/store/catalog/reptile-supplies/terrarium-decor-and-live-plants/caves-hiding-spots-and-misc-decor/-/pet-tech-large-rock-ledge/
Not sure what I am getting the other three as they have all the furniture they need but maybe some new fleece blankies!

Oh my gosh!! This is such a great idea! I have never heard of anything like this before. I just got Cori a new tank and this is exactly what I wanted!

Don't mind me for stealing your idea as well. Haha. :D

One of my beardies has a lamb blankie and the other two have decked out cages so I will probably get them some giant hornworms. All three go crazy over them!

LJean

Extreme Poster
Calypso is getting a bigger enclosure, but Oscar is asleep and wouldn't know the difference, LOL

Tiantha

Hatchling Member
Early Christmas is the new enclosure for Tiantha. A 'real one' as it were rather than the temp she is in now. All the idea's for fancy enclosures I've seen here is just inspiring.

For your critters that have 'everything'...more time with mom or dad is a must.

I try to do one on ones with all my animals. Think of it as the gift that keeps giving and great new years resolution.

renich

Juvie Member
bernie also received his present early. we replaced his playground sand with tile. he's loving it and has christened it frequently. :)

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Thank you sooo much for posting that link. :blob8: I saw it once last summer but couldn't find it again. I love the mojave red it will go so well with the new viv. Still waiting on the front trim work. Hope Bogie wakes up for Christmas to enjoy it.

Sandy H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom