Gifts for a beardie lover/owner?

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
I’m on the second day of driving down to Bathurst and I finally have connection, so here I am asking something that I keep forgetting to ask lol

So it’s my drummer, Jake’s birthday coming up, and I’m getting him a new set of drumsticks. He has a bearded dragon, what would be some other sick gift ideas that he would find useful for his beardie?

HyperLollipop

Beardie name(s)
Herman
Amazon has a ton of cute beardie "merch"! I can leave some links if you would like. Also new decor for the enclosure is always appreciated! If you're looking for something useful I would say maybe a new food bowl, or maybe some interesting bearded dragon product (like I found once at PetSmart bearded dragon flower salad toppers... something like that might be cool!) (and no, my beardie wouldn't touch the flowers). Another cool thing is a name plate that I saw once on Amazon that stands up on the outside of the enclosure. Again, I'll find some links for you.

HyperLollipop

Beardie name(s)
Herman

Sorry for the obscene amount of link haha. Hope something here helps!

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
If you know someone with a cricket or makes stickers they can wrap a pair of sticks with his beaded pics on them or even a decal for his drum

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
If you know someone with a cricket or makes stickers they can wrap a pair of sticks with his beaded pics on them or even a decal for his drum
Oh my god yes I’ll take a look at a few decal places, I’m also decently ok at making them myself! Or maybe see if I can get someone to engrave a small beardie head on the base of the sticks…

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
so creative!!!
I have a beardie air freshener, car decal, plenty of tshirts everyone gets me
gift cards are always good too
I want beardie socks

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom