New basking place and hide for Foxy

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
Foxy received his New Year's gift :love: This is a big and soft house. We have long wanted to give him something so that he could climb on it and bask on it in a vertical position. Now this is his favorite toy! As soon as he goes out for a walk, he immediately climbs on it for basking. He does not part with him for a minute.
Foxy and I wish everyone a Happy New Year!
🎉🎉🎉
IMG_20240102_160302.jpg

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
That's it... Our living room is a 25,000 gallon terrarium 😆
Every morning Foxy wakes up and an hour later begins to rebel in his terrarium, he jumps, runs along the glass and shows with all his appearance that he wants to go out. He asks to go to his “big terrarium”. I take him in my arms and we go into the living room, I put him on the floor at the entrance to the room and he quickly runs towards his house. It's like I'm releasing a wild dragon into the wild in the Australian desert.
He runs up to the house and slowly climbs onto it, after that he makes the emperor’s look, calms down and basks there for an hour or 2, he can go down for a while and explore the room, he checks if other dragons have appeared, after checking he returns to his place.
And we've been living like this for a week now 🤪
🤪🤪

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
He is one spoiled dude lol, but that's a good thing 😃

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom