trying to climb the glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeman

Sometimes that's just them settling into a new tank, or the tank may be too small.

Or maybe he just wants to come out and play!

What size tank is it, how long has it been the dragon's home and how big is your dragon?

Shenron

My dragon Shenron does that, but it is normally when he wants out to play. However before I put up some liner (can pick it up for like .25cents a foot or cheaper from the pet stores, normally with the fish tank stuff) he would notice his reflection and go nuts, waving, bobbing, and climbing at it. After putting it up, he hardly does it anymore. So, if you have a glass viv give that a try! (I first put it on the outside of the tank, but that just intensified the reflection, so applying it to the inside of the tank only on the back and sides not the front is a better option, and beware of crickets that may try to hide behind it if everything isn't flush!)

Hope that helps!

i have the same problem...only mine does it ridiculously all day long....he looks like he's standing most of the time bc he just leans on the effing glass and tracks it....seriously, sometimes i just shut his light off to make him chill out....there are days where i just don't want to hear it.

any suggestions would help....and i dont want ppl to think im just leaving him in the cold dark but the light definately intensifies his reflection so a few hours early sometimes won't kill em!

My one does that from time to time, mostly because he gets lonely seeing as he has been taken away from the other lizards due to aggression, so now he does that, and if i take him out for a few minutes and put him back, he's usually fine. He probably just needs a little cuddle and he'll be fine :)

peera

Sub-Adult Member
They also glass dance because their tanks are too hot, so make sure your temps are all correct!

I think he's just retarted....not to sound mean...but he does it allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day long...to the point of me ready to drop a few hundred on a granite tank....just so theres no reflection....

im gunna be honest, if i buy that tank and he doesnt stop youll be seeing him on the for free ads =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom