Hyper beardie

Mr.Dragon

Beardie name(s)
Mr. Dragon
So my beardies only about 8 months old and he's normally very calm. Spends most of the day basking. But for the last couple days he's been so hyper and I have no idea why. He literally runs around the tank in circles glass surfing and jumping around. He spends just enough time basking to get energy then he uses it running around and repeat.
Any ideas why he would be so hyper all of a sudden? If you need more information just ask.

Attachments

• 17041660706536686692134181418838.jpg
    17041660706536686692134181418838.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 17041660982881827355399853068764.jpg
    17041660982881827355399853068764.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 32

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
Mine began to become very active as well but mine just got out of brumation. I'll have other look at this forum

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
It called spring fever ---- mine is going to start here soon and he drives me insane ---

Mr.Dragon

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Mr. Dragon
It called spring fever ---- mine is going to start here soon and he drives me insane ---
Really? Even if it's still winter and it's not even warm, it's actually raining? (Which doesn't happen too often even in winter for LA)
Yours do it every year around this time?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Really? Even if it's still winter and it's not even warm, it's actually raining? (Which doesn't happen too often even in winter for LA)
Yours do it every year around this time?
Starting in Jan and going into Feb --- he gets the zoomies

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
So my beardies only about 8 months old and he's normally very calm. Spends most of the day basking. But for the last couple days he's been so hyper and I have no idea why. He literally runs around the tank in circles glass surfing and jumping around. He spends just enough time basking to get energy then he uses it running around and repeat.
Any ideas why he would be so hyper all of a sudden? If you need more information just ask.
Hi, I noticed the round gauge thermometer in the tank. Are you using anything other than that to monitor the temps? The gauges are very inaccurate & can be 20 degrees off.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom