Lesions???

Beardie name(s)
Finnegan
So I brought my bearded dragon out of his tank to feed him and I didn’t notice it at first but there’s a pink to red ish hue on one side of his legs and body in small spots and one under his tail. In a few spots there a scales lifting and some completely lifted. I’m am beyond worried because he’s been glass surfing and trying to climb up the walls of his tank and falling pretty hard but he’s a really tough little dude and has done this before without issues. I don’t know for sure if that’s what it’s from but whatever it is I need to know if I should take him to the vet. Please help us if you can!!!! (It’s hard to see in the pictures but those are the places with red spots and missing or lifting scales)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Chris.

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
Hi, is he acting weird in any way?
My boy has some lifted scales from time to time and they just shed off in a couple of days time....

Anna and finnegan

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Finnegan
Hi, is he acting weird in any way?
My boy has some lifted scales from time to time and they just shed off in a couple of days time....
Just the glass surfing in which he will climb his cave and then try to climb up the walls and then fall over. He’s freshly recovered from some health problems he’s had but that has been his stomach and diet so I don’t think that’s the cause. The camera really doesn’t do it justice but those spots are pink.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Perfectly normal scales, pattern + color. Any slight difference in hues is perfectly normal. All the regular long time beardie owners here [ including some that had bred them as well ] will tell you that. No need to worry at all, nothing there. :)

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom