This DIY is cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

1happymommy

Juvie Member
I would like to build an outdoor cage for the day time. I hope there's someone here that has or will be building one. I need ideas & pictures.

xbluex

Juvie Member
I've read about how alot of people use PVC pipe and maybe chicken wire?? Not sure on the wire part but the pipe is a good idea because the parts that you use the pipe glue on will never come apart, and the parts you dont use it on make it an easily break-downable cage.

momofonebeardie

BD.org Addict
My husband made Fluffy's cage over 2 1/2 years ago out of 80/20 stryctural alum. It is awesome. I can post a picture if you would like.

1happymommy

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I have not been on this thread for awhile but I would love to see what you guys have built for Fluffy. My Harley is only a few weeks old so I have sometime to plan a nice outdoor encloser so he can spend a little time outside catching some natural sunlight.

luvthydragon

Juvie Member
Hi there -

I was wondering about that too - I actually was looking to make a indoor playpen for my little guy but I don't see the big difference between the two-Neither would have the UVB and basking lights...... I know when I was looking to build something here is my old thread...maybe you could get some ideas from it.

[ Invalid URL Removed / p= t=88454 f=34 ]

By the time you spend the money and the time shopping around for the supplies I think the screen terrariums are the best for the money (I don't get alot of spare time though so time means alot to me) :D

Hope this helps you some. :D

Take care and best wishes to you and your Dragons. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom