The uglyest lizards I've seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be wrong but I think they are the same size as your average lepord gecko. They are really intriguing I think...I wanted to hold my friends so bad....but his were not nice.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
they reach 10-12 inches in length at adulthood and reach sexual maturity at 3 years and currently the oldest one known in captivity is 10 years (and still kicking)

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Shannon ever heard so ugly it's cute? :lol:
I think their armor look is cool...I kept finding myself going back to look at them the last reptile show I went to. Those and Uro's I find quite interesting.

RedInkAus

Hatchling Member
No reptile is ugly, they just have varying degrees of interest for people. Though I own a BD I find it to be the least interesting looking of my specimens, and the most interesting one for me would have to be my shingleback skink.

dociledragons

Juvie Member
Original Poster
AprilMayJune":ffxebo12 said:
I would have to agree with the original poster. It's the uglyest lizard I've seen. My opinion, don't knock it.
YAY :blob5: finally somebody agrees with me. But, it sound like more of you agree just aren't saying.

It looks more like a mini alligator species gone bad. lol

theashie

My roommate screamed the first time she saw a leaf-tailed gecko. They are pretty creepy-looking. Kind of cool. Kind of ugly. Definitely creepy.

Hopefulresearch

Juvie Member
my local petstore has these. I think yes they are cool, but they dont have that great personality like beardies. And they are very lazy. Whenever I go in the store its asleep under its log. I think ill stick with Skeeter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kay.marie
Top Bottom