Aspiration is no joke, we nearly lost Zen last night.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I am following this topic closely. And I’m very glad that everything worked out without RI.
Has he started eating?
Not yet, but he had slowed way down a week or so before this happened, I think he is trying to brumate. He has never gone down, he just won't eat much and is LAZZZZYY for a while.
Sinatra is acting the same. I hope they both go down, I'm moving 1300 mile next weekend and it would be much easier if they are sleeping 😴 😁

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
Not yet, but he had slowed way down a week or so before this happened, I think he is trying to brumate. He has never gone down, he just won't eat much and is LAZZZZYY for a while.
Sinatra is acting the same. I hope they both go down, I'm moving 1300 mile next weekend and it would be much easier if they are sleeping 😴 😁
Wow! 1300 miles is a long distance, I remember you were talking about moving to Washington.
I wish you an easy relocation, although I can’t even imagine how easy or hard it will be to travel with five dragons at the same time.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Wow! 1300 miles is a long distance, I remember you were talking about moving to Washington.
I wish you an easy relocation, although I can’t even imagine how easy or hard it will be to travel with five dragons at the same time.
Thank you. I bought plastic totes and used a soldering iron to cut 50 cent piece sized holes. I'm going to seatbelt them in the front seat hang a temp probe and cross my fingers lmao.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Zen is definitely semi-brumating but he seems like he has no I'll effects for his mishap. That was a hard and serious lesson for me.
Spent all evening loading the uhaul, gonna try to get on the road tomorrow.
Now my big worry is Ruby. She has has stopped eating, is wrecking her habitat (she actually broke one of her artificial plants in half) she is glass surfing, head bobbing at EVERYTHING I think it a bit to soon for her to clutch, but this is how she acted last time. I'm praying she don't lay during the trip. I'm keeping my incubator handy just in case.

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
Zen is definitely semi-brumating but he seems like he has no I'll effects for his mishap. That was a hard and serious lesson for me.
Spent all evening loading the uhaul, gonna try to get on the road tomorrow.
Now my big worry is Ruby. She has has stopped eating, is wrecking her habitat (she actually broke one of her artificial plants in half) she is glass surfing, head bobbing at EVERYTHING I think it a bit to soon for her to clutch, but this is how she acted last time. I'm praying she don't lay during the trip. I'm keeping my incubator handy just in case.
The same thing happened to me. Hope everything goes well with your dragons.
Keep us updated!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom