The best caresheet I have ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gail

BD.org Addict
That really is a good site, lots of info all in one place. Is it your site? I'd like to see frogs listed under the things that are deadly section.

Cocky

Hatchling Member
that is really good, clears up a lot of questions and also gives pretty clear guidance.

One thing I did wonder is about the Basking light, I use a red one, but now thinking it should be white light just like the UV light.

RockyPlusBen

Hatchling Member
I wish I had just gone to this site when I first started off instead of going to a hundred other sites for information. Amazing website. *Bookmarked*

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Gail,
No,it's not my site. On the site there is contact info, you could propably email your suggestion to her :D

Cocky,
Yes you should be using a bright white light instead of a red one during the day. On very cold nights you can use a red light but it is better to use a CHE which gives off heat but no light at all :D

Rocky,
I'm glad you are just as impressed as I am :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom