tail up

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarenInCA

Juvie Member
I'm very, VERY new to being a BD mama, but I thought I would respond because my BD did that tonight, while he was on the top of the sofa and kind of excited to be there, after looking out the window. I might be totally off base, but that was the impression I got from his behavior.

zandi202

BD.org Addict
My beardie Sorin does that though not to that big of a degree. Why he does it, I don't know. But my vet has cleared him as healthy so it's fine. It's hysterical to watch them run with their tail up in their air though.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Cooper used to run all over the house with his tail curled up like that. From what I gathered he usually did it when he was happy and exploring. I always took it as a good sign like a dog wagging it's tail.

dom02

Mine does that too, not as extreme though. But a good portion of his tail points straight up when I let him out of his tank and let him explore and run around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom