tail flipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstouts

Hatchling Member
what does it mean when a bearded dragon is flipping the tip of its tail like a worm?just like the last few inches. my male just did it and my female went crazy on him.

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
Ive read somewhere that it is a submissive gesture- wouldn't have expected the male to do it though :shock:

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
You don't have your dragons housed together do you? :?

If so you need to separate them as it will cause undo stress on your dragons, and they will mate (as you've already made posts about), and continue to mate and cause the female to possibly become egg-bound due to the stress. They are solitary creatures and need to be housed separately, especially since you have recently asked about how you can tell if your female is pregnant.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I've seen the tail flipping when one dragon goes after another, or when one is stalking a cricket at times. It seems to be actually a sign of aggression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom