Bearded dragon sweeping tail

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Can bearded dragons like sweep their tails. Like move their tails when they themselves are not moving.she moved her tail to her other side. I noticed my bearded dragon did this. She did this about 3 times while she was moving around. But, only did it when she paused for a second. Then, went back to moving.Her whole tail was on the ground when she did this. Her butt might have moved too. I have not seen it before. Is it normal? Could I have seen something else?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Can bearded dragons like sweep their tails. Like move their tails when they themselves are not moving.she moved her tail to her other side. I noticed my bearded dragon did this. She did this about 3 times while she was moving around. But, only did it when she paused for a second. Then, went back to moving.Her whole tail was on the ground when she did this. Her butt might have moved too. I have not seen it before. Is it normal? Could I have seen something else?
Totally normal

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom