Such a pretty baby

JessNewb

Beardie name(s)
Rango and Hydra
New here! I’ve got a beardie boy around 6 months old. And this new baby I’ve had for two weeks!

Attachments

• IMG_0815.jpeg
    IMG_0815.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 120

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hydra -spaghetti sounds unique and fits him/her well. I or someone here can probably sex her for you. Set her flat on the ground or if she'll stay in your hand and arch the tail up high + take a few pics to post here.

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Leo
New here! I’ve got a beardie boy around 6 months old. And this new baby I’ve had for two weeks!
Gorgeous! But are you sure he is 6 months? He seems awfully small for his age, I’d assume around 2 months from looking at him, my boy was 18” and 300+ grams at 6 months but I guess very dragon grows at their own pace.

JessNewb

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rango and Hydra
This is the baby dragon. She’s definitely no where near six months. I’m sorry I wasn’t clearer on my post. I’ll try to put up a picture of my big boy.

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Leo
This is the baby dragon. She’s definitely no where near six months. I’m sorry I wasn’t clearer on my post. I’ll try to put up a picture of my big boy
I’m sorry. I should have read your post more thoroughly, I see what you mean now.

JessNewb

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rango and Hydra
Hydra -spaghetti sounds unique and fits him/her well. I or someone here can probably sex her for you. Set her flat on the ground or if she'll stay in your hand and arch the tail up high + take a few pics to post here.
I tried to get a good picture. Hopefully you or someone can tell.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
The pic needs to be closet and right in the vent area

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom